Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 1


IMG_3696, originally uploaded by Heidi Meintjes.

I heard about project 365 from a few sources, and got so excited about it that I'm going to give it a go. Let's see where it takes us!

My first photo is one I took during our holiday in Mpumulanga this past December. I might post a few of the photos I took during this holiday as I work through them, so please be patient! :-)

This one I took on the way up to the bridal veil waterfall (close to Sabie). I've been to this waterfall years ago, but I cannot remember the steep climb to get to the waterfall, it took us a good few minutes to get there, just to find the rain starting to fall so we could not even spend a few minutes taking in the breathtaking view.

I loved the colours on this photo as well as the way the light frames the leaves and the bokeh in the background.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!!! Love the Bokeh!!

Glou said...

Stunning pic, Heidi.

Subscribe Now:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner